The EMerge Alliance Data/Telecom Center Standard creates an integrated, open platform for power, infrastructure, peripheral device and control applications to facilitate the hybrid use of AC and DC power within data centers and telecom central offices.
- Improved reliability
- Lower total cost of ownership
- Lower infrastructure (including space) and equipment costs (CAPEX).
- Lower maintenance costs.
- Lower operating costs (OPEX)
- Simplified integration of on-site energy generation and storage
- 380V is the global sweet spot for standardized components with the best balance of economics and safety
- Power distribution at 380VDC has inherent advantages over lower voltages
- enhanced distribution capabilities
- lower equipment costs
- improved sustainability from reduced copper use
- Safety. With today’s personnel and circuit protection technology, DC and AC are on par with each other with regard to safety.
Products based on the EMerge Alliance Data/Telecom Center Standard are coming soon. They will be eligible to wear the EMerge Alliance Registered logo.